This contest has been extended! Due to the fact that there are no entries, we will extend the contest TWO WEEKS so entries are due SEPTMEBER 30th!
Participants are very likely to win! Comment with any questions.
Hello watchers and members!
This group has been fairly stale lately, and I thought I good way to liven it up a bit is with a contest!
The objective is to create a new and improved group Avatar/Icon. You will be judged on creativity, how well it fits the group theme, and adherence to the below stated rules.
1. You may submit up to three avatar designs. To be considered, you must A: Submit each design to the group folder "Group Avatar Contest". B: Tag the group in the deviation description by typing : iconYourFaerieTales : without the spaces.
2. If you submit more than three designs, you will be disqualified.
3. Submissions must either feature the name of the group Your Faerie Tales OR use a creative substitute, you will not be disqualified for not featuring the name on your submission, but you will be judged with a heavy emphasis on how well it represents the group. Keep in mind that this group is about ancient stories and fairytales!
4. Entries must be submitted by September 16th, 2016 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
5. Keep in mind that this group is for all age groups, so be thoughtful about the content of your submission. No nudity, sexual content etc. The icon must be appropriate for both children and adults.
6. Winners will be announced on September 19th, 2016.
This gives you over a month to come up with creative submissions!
Now what you're really wanting to hear...
First Place: The group will use the first place avatar as the group avatar to represent the group! First place will also win 150 points, and a feature of three pieces of their work in a group journal published after the end of the contest, and an approved submission to the featured folder.
Second Place: 50 points, and two pieces of their work featured in the group journal published after the end of the contest. Second place avatar will be added to the featured folder.
Honorable Mention: Two pieces of their work featured in the group journal published after the end of the contest.
ALL submissions will be featured in this journal. As pieces are submitted they will be added to this journal to be featured!
Other contest info:
There will be three judges: and . Honorable mention will be decided by a poll set up on page.
Tag a friend below in a comment, and if your friend joins the group the group moderator will visit your page and select one piece for a future journal feature to be published before October.
Feature of Work Submitted to the Group!